[meteorite-list] Fwd: Randall Gregory strikes again!

From: Joe Kerchner <illinoismeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 23:30:25 -0600

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joe Kerchner <illinoismeteorites at gmail.com>
Date: Nov 9, 2007 11:12 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Randall Gregory strikes again!
To: cynapse at charter.net

Hello listees,
   Here is a really interesting post at The SkyRock Cafe from Mr.
Randall Greggory, he calls Mr. farmer a phony and accuses farmer of
falsely calling himself a Dr. If I remember correctly he was the fake
Dr. on the list. This is a very lengthy post from Randall, it goes
into great detail of his version of the entire Carancas story from
fall up til today.

http://illinoismeteorites.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1193152271

Best wishes,
Joe Kerchner