[meteorite-list] Scalecube Family

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 05:20:12 -0800

Stefan is correct! It appears they used both sizes. What is strange is that
the most famous rock, the Genesis Stone, is pictured with a 1 inch cube,
similar to mine. I can also find Apollo 11 and Apollo 17 samples
photographed with 1 inchers. I have no clue as to why they would mix up
these sizes in their photography! I'll have to do some more research this
week and see what I can find out. Ralph Harvey from ANSMET did tell me the
Counters were 'hand-me-downs' from the Apollo program, so I imagine that is
also where they got their CM cubes from.

Kind regards,
?
Mike Bandli
www.Astro-Artifacts.com