[meteorite-list] Scalecube Family

From: Drake <monel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 05:09:40 -0500

I thought they were all cm cubes as well, until I got several emails asking
me to produce inch cubes. One guy even sent me pictures of several NASA inch
cubes.Some pictures of cubes had marks on the "T" and "B". That guy bought
one of my inch cubes, and after receiving it, ordered 12 custom made cubes
with "tick marks" on ALL letters!

What I don't understand is why some of them have tick marks on all the
letters. Why would one need a mark showing the bottom of the "W"? ...And the
T and B???

Mike, can you enlighten me on this one?

Drake

"A rock pile ceases to be a pile of rocks,
the moment one contemplates it
and envisions a cathedral."

Drake "Doc" Damer?u
L3CC Member