[meteorite-list] AD: Updated Catalog, New Page,........

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 23:10:16 EDT

Hello Members,

While you were all enjoying your weekend, I have been working!

I completely updated my Catalog, removed all the sold pieces, and added a
bunch of new ones, from Axtell
to Estherville (with a huge olivine crystal), the last 2 small slices of
Fairfield, and some spectacular Imilac pieces. I still have a few more pieces to
add in the next few days, I hope.

        _http://www.impactika.com/MetList.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/MetList.htm)

And, speaking of Imilac, I have also added a new page to show-case two
spectacular pieces, a whole, complete uncut mass of Imilac, the largest I know on
the market, 2375 grams, with sparkling crystals, and a whole oriented
Chiang-Khan, maybe the largest one too. Go take a look:

       _http://www.impactika.com/imilacch.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/imilacch.htm)

Enjoy! And let me know what you think of them.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.