[meteorite-list] meteorite lossin its Value

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 06:24:56 +0200

for the moroccans eucrites, the same material for kilos, I
have seen some moroccans ask $6-10/gr., when normaly they
ask for this material $2/gr. months ago, and is the same
material, not " new eucrite I give you good price " oh yes
sure...I want seen at few days in a mineral show here how
much they ask for this material

Matteo