[meteorite-list] way to go greenburg team

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 15:51:50 -0700 (PDT)

I just want to publicly congradulate geoff
notkin,maria haas,steve arnold and the rest of the
greensburg team on doing such a great job at helping
these people try to get thier lives back on
track.Geoff and company have really gone out and
received alot of nice items for the raffel.So I want
to add to the list,another $100 and another piece of
really nice gao for the auction.It will really be a
great time when those people start getting thier lives
rebuilt.I also want to thank ann black for being so
generous for donating some very nice material.Keep up
the great work greensburg team.It will be fun to watch
this unfold.

steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites

____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.