[meteorite-list] Looking for hunting success story

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 16:46:05 +0200

I have been exactly four times to the Neuschwanstein strewnfield in the South German and Austrian Alps, found nothing but essentially rain and terrestrial rocks, but had big fun in a beautiful high-mountain-landscape with all those folks accompanying me. Michael, you write "...coming up empty-handed so far this year..." Well, try to re-define the word "success" by having fun doing just what you do - THIS is the spirit, right?!

And then, oh well, one of these days it will happen... :-)

P.S.: who is going to attend the Ensisheim (France) show in a couple of weeks? Which is the biggest show for meteorites in Europe, and the place of the most famous witnessed European fall of all times, in fact the earliest one more than 500 yrs ago right on the spot, and the Ste-Marie-aux-Mines mineral and meteorite show the weekend after, and beautiful landscape, and some of the best of European vine and exquiste cuisine that our neighbour country France has to offer...

Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------