[meteorite-list] AD: New Product offer For Meteorites

From: AL Mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 09:34:53 -0400

Greetings,

I currently have a new product that may be of interest to those
interested in protecting their valuable specimens. This product contains
dessicant and can be mounted in display cases or even put in boxes where
specimens are stored. It works by changing color when they become
saturated with moisture and changing color. The product can be recharged
over and over again by heating it in your oven or even placing outdoors
in the sun on dry sunny days.

The product comes in a tube that is perforated, along with brackets and
screws for mounting in display cases. Nothing else to buy. It can also
be laid in cases and is just as effective. I have three sizes available
at this time: 8", 12", 16" long and are about a nickel in diameter.

Please email or call me for more details on price or orders. I can send
small file pictures to you if you want to see how these look. I have a
limited amount for sale directly to customers but would be interested in
supplying dealers if they wish to carry this product. Usually turn
around time for order is about two to three weeks.

This should be a great easy to use product for those wanting to protect
their valuable meteorites. This is a time tested product that you can
trust not to cause harm to your valuable specimens. Satisfaction is
guaranteed. This product has a patent on it.

I will be using it on my own collection. All my best!

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites