[meteorite-list] Looking for hunting success story

From: David Pensenstadler <dfpens01_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 19:33:18 -0700 (PDT)

While on the subject - Here is a future success story.

I will be out in the Gold Basin strewnfield on June 6
and June 7. If anyone wants to meet up with me, I
will be at the turnoff to the left just after the
second cattle guard on Greggs Hideout road (CR-139 on
Google map). The GPS coordinates are: 114deg 11min 47
sec; 35deg 53min 07sec.

I will be there around noon on the 6th and early in
the morning on the 7th to hunt all day. On my last
trip I found 6 pieces between 7g and 30g. So I expect
this to be a successful trip.

Look forward to seeing anyone there.

Dave