[meteorite-list] WINNER OF CAMPO

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 19:33:28 -0700

       Hello Steve,

    I'm not sure how your "give aways" work. In your first e-mail, you
wrote that the 40th person to e-mail you would win a Campo. If I understand
your latest e-mail, you only waited until you reached 30 e-mails and then
you terminated the contest prematurely and you awarded the Campo to e-mail
#22 because he offered you a trade.
    I don't think I understand the "give away" aspect of this. Was this a
"give away" or a trade? Why didn't you wait for the 40th e-mail to reach
you? Why did you select #22 as the winner?
    It's your meteorite, and you can do what you want with it, but I'm not
sure I understand the "give away" aspect of the whole thing.

    Greg Lindh