[meteorite-list] "SNEAKY LITTLE DEVILS" NJO CONFIRMED METEORWRONG

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 12:33:44 -0700 (PDT)

In my opinion which I have held from the beginning is
that the NJO is probably something that got stuck to
an aircraft wheel and dropped off when the landing
gear was retracted during flight. It looked pretty
scrapped up like something that had been run over
several times and is weathered, something that a fresh
piece of space-junk would never show.

Looks like the owners of this piece of rubbish won't
be getting a bloody nickel, let alone the $100,00.00
they may have hoped for.

In any case, it is a worthless piece of trash!

Adam