[meteorite-list] Where have all the meteorites gone?

From: GREG LINDH <geeg48_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 23:09:34 -0700

       Hi Mal,

    I've bought 3 absolutely beautiful Campos from "jlacroix1". I've been
completely satisfied with the man. The prices were right and the Campos
were shipped very quickly and they were all gorgeous. I gave a 330 gram (my
first) one away as a gift to our financial advisor and she was completely
blown away by it. I don't know the reason for the great prices, but I can
tell you that the product is wonderful.
    I find that some dealers are just a lot more reasonable that others.
I'm new to all this, so I can't tell you why that is.

    Regards,
             Greg Lindh