[meteorite-list] update on website

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 14:29:29 -0700 (PDT)

Good afternoon list.I hope you all are doing well.I
also hope many of you are donating money and material
to the greensburg relief.I just wanted to let you all
know that I now have a complete GAO meteorite
website.I added a new web page to my site with 1.76
kilo's of new GAO specimens.My newest piece and
biggest is 1.008 kilo's.I also added a 475 gram piece
originally from the BOB HAAG collection with card and
receipt.My TKW now of gao's in my collection is now,
7.2 kilo's.And as always,I am always happily to look
and get more gao pieces.Let me know what you
think,view at your liesure and do not forget to sign
my guest book.And please,no profanity or personal put
downs.I hope all have a great day and to all you mom's
on this list.a very happy mothers day.

steve arnold,chicago,the gao king

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites