[meteorite-list] [meteorite_sale] Iron Meteorite for sale

From: luc Meteorites.tv / Labenne Luc <labennemeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 09:53:48 +0200

Hi Lists,

I am surprised this guy used this picture from my website, there are ton's
of photos on the net, why this chinga? Every week I received orders on my
web site from Nigeria by people always used stolen CC number's and selected
Fedex for quick delivery. Since few months I received the same kind of
orders, very few at present time, but same way from Indonesia. I used now an
expensive tool, from a bank, with automatic control of name and address
delivery of the supposed owner of the CC.

Luc Labenne

Collectors <BR>http://www.meteorites.<STRONG><FONT
color=#ff0066>tv</FONT></STRONG> <BR></div></html>