[meteorite-list] bad posts against mf

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 10:37:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hey armondo what is all the bad postd aginst mike?What
he and jim are thier business.If it benefits 1
person,that person are happy and so are they.That is
what is all about.Just like me.If all I want to
collect is gao meteorites,that is my choice.No one
else's!I think you should lay off mike and jim and let
them do what they want and you do what you want.Hey
doesn't AA mean (ALCHOLIC'S ANONYMOUS)?

STEVE ARNOLD

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites