[meteorite-list] KREEP and SAU 169

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 19:27:57 +0200

Almost correct,
the small Dho 925/960/961 grouplet was revaluated in January to be also
Kreep-bearing,
see Korotev's fine scheme:
http://meteorites.wustl.edu/lunar/moon_meteorites_list_alumina.htm

The rough parent location could be the Mare Imbrium/Oceanus Procellarum
region, as - aside in ejecta from a few craters, the lunar prospector probe
located KREEP only there, in mapping the whole surface.

Best!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----