[meteorite-list] Disappointing meteorite purchases

From: Jan Bartels <jan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 21:21:34 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Mike and other listoids,

Funny part is that since we are close neighbours to Germany we (I) never
had any troubles in receiving mail from the U.S. It just takes about a
week or so to arive.
The Campo coins you and Jim offer just took 6 days to get here!!

By the way it looks just fabulous and thanks for that one.
I recommend everyone who has a Campo(collection) to get one. The great
part is you can choose a favorite number and we got number 117 to put it
on display together with our 117 kg. piece. Maybe a nice tip to get the
number compared to the grams or kilos you have.

Thanks again guys,
Jan Bartels
Holland
www.heavenlybodies.nl

Herman,
thanks, I had forgotten about that! I know that
Germany right now, is a difficult place to ship things
to. I have had several items held up in customs for
more than 6 weeks since Jan 1st.
It is odd how things get lost, then show up much
later. I wonder where they sit for all those months.
I just wish my 172 kilogram Muonionalusta would end
it's 6 month hiatus and show up at my doorstep. Anyone
who uses UPS supply chain solutions in Munich, well,
don't say I didn't warn you.
Michael Farmer