[meteorite-list] Women in Meteorites!

From: Platypus Girl <platypusgirl2002_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:22:29 -0700 (PDT)

And lots of other women, too! I, for one, braved the elements this weekend and got a sunburn looking for a darned meteorite! All that for just one little speck of a thing that even remotely resembles a meteorite! Of course, what's new, huh? lol

  Suzi

Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman at fascination.com> wrote:
  Dear List;
I would like to publicly apologize to the greatest woman meteorite
hunter of our modern time, Moni! I would not like to slight any one of
my buddies! And apologies to the other dozen women in meteorites that
are also there, Mrs. Arnold, Mrs. Lang, wives of all those who spend too
much time and money traveling the world.
All blondes of Michigan, and the world, note that Moni is on the short
list and Her, Miss Haas, and Mrs. Black, have raised the bar!
Sincerely,
Dave F.
in canine domicile