[meteorite-list] nwa 1685

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:05:48 -0700 (PDT)

After looking at my 198 gram individual,and seeing
what looks like a upwards bubbly chondrule,mole like
and 8 mm across.To me it would seem like a chondrule
that was exploding outward than stopped just before it
could break the surface thus keeping the beautiful
crust intact.Also of all the pieces I have seen or
had,I have only had 3 pieces,all the fusion crust is
BLACK AND VERY GLOSSY.It has just a unique shine not
like most other nwa's.I can hardly wait to get my new
112 gram completely intact specimen.Also of all the
whole piece's I have seen,most of them have superb
thumbprinting.I hope we can keep this thread going all
day.It's even better when bernd gets involved.Also you
can see my new coming piece on my homepage.

steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites