[meteorite-list] Fusion crusts on stony meteorites

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 04:05:56 +0100

Some spies melting my emails to the list.

Here is my personal collection full slice of NWA 2826.
It have also this thick crust but not soo beautifull as on some other
slices, but I have hold it as it was the only one full slice that contain
soul of this LL5. Big troilites, one big chondrule?, large unknown dark
inclusions and shock veins.

I have leave photos in original size for better view, but it is only 2M pix
so they are not soo sharp.

Some fragments was glued back together becouse they was broken while cutting
but fortunatelly I was able to find them and put together like puzzles.

There are also interesting two different inclusions in this slice. This
large dark one on the bottom side and one grey on the center right.

slice is around 9cm wide
===============================

http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/P0019261.JPG
http://www.meteoryt.net/ebay/P0019262.JPG