[meteorite-list] RICHLAND, Final

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 22:13:47 -0700 (PDT)

There is no need to further this conversation.
My account is not false, Steve did not say my account
is false. He tried to remember the events from years
ago, just like me, exact dates and even the name of
the owner has faded. Months, a year, it no longer
matters, the facts are that the man was not paid,
wanted money, and seeked my out to buy his meteorite,
which I did. Perhaps I was wrong to think that it was
John upset with me, it seems you are the one upset. If
you think that I never emailed the man who was
classifing my meteorite, well, again, that makes no
sense at all now does it? Were my emails blocked,
deleted, sent to spam box, ignored? I don't know, nor
do I now care, the issue is resolved for me and the
buyers now.
You seem to be adamant in your assertions, me in mine,
so how about we agree to disagree? It seems to be as
far as we will get on this topic.
Case closed.
Michael Farmer

=== message truncated ===