[meteorite-list] RICHLAND, Final

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:38:24 -0700 (PDT)

Jason,
this is sad, your attempt at an apology by saying that
everything that I said was a lie is not an apology at
all.
I have emailed Dr. Wasson privately, apologized for
any mmisunderstanding or percieved wrongs by either
one of us.
That being said, every last thing I said on this list
is true as far as my attempting to get the data for
the last seven years. You actually need to stop saying
that I am a liar on here. This is clearly your intent.
This is not a private matter, there were issues
involved with this meteorite that affected the
hundreds of collectors that paid for it. Some of the
things should not have been said, that is true. But
the facts needed to be heard.
You told me John was angry at me "snatching" the
meteorite from under him and yourself, the fact that I
never got a response for years seems to play to that
fact. What else was I supposed to think, when my
emails went unanswered? If Dr. Wasson never saw them,
then it is a simple matter of mail lost in cyberspace,
not an uncommon thing these days.
Again Jason, I have emailed Dr. Wasson, thanked him
for providing the data today, and apologized to him
for any percieved wrong.
Now it is time to let it drop, we have the data, that
is all we need now.
Just please do not call me a liar again, that is a
little difficult for me to ignore.
thanks everyone, including Dr. Wasson for cleaning the
closet and putting a name to Fredericksburg/Richland.

Michael Farmer

By the, this is exactly what this list is here for,
the sharing of information, even if it takes some
chatter to get the information shaken out of the
trees.