[meteorite-list] Mr. Kramskoi & Meteorite Offers from Russia

From: Pat Brown <radio_ranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:58:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

This quote has been taken out of context. My post was:

Hi All,

I don't have a copy of Bartlett's' Famous Quotations
here at work, but from memory, P.T. Barnum did not
say
that there is a sucker born every minute. He said that
"no one ever went broke underestimating the
intelligence of the American public".

This is not to be taken as a slam on my home country
the United States of America! This is no slam on the
other Americas: North, Central and South either.

P.T. Barnum no doubt used the word American because he
was in the business of running carnivals and such in
the United States of America, not on an international
scale.

I am quite patriotic and firmly believe that I am one
lucky man to be born in the United States of America.

Sincerely,
         Pat Brown

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites