[meteorite-list] Sale Gibeon and many others

From: AstronomicalResearchNetwork <arn1200_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 16:35:30 -0500

Retirement from Northwest Airlines has been difficult
So I offer the list some specimens for Sale .
Anything you see that you are interested in I will entertain
reasonable offers ! Also anything on my website .
http://www.meteorites4sale.net/

1 . A complete 273 pound Gibeon meteorite . Museum quality
2. A Imilac Slice 190g 120mm x 80mm x 5mm
3. 5g Cumberland Falls Slice
4. Dalgaranga 43g fresh fusion crusted end cut
    mesosiderite 50mmx 30mm x 10mm
5. Millbillillie end cut beautiful black glossy crust 55mm x 30mm x 12mm
6. NWA 2968 Dunite .86g cut specimen fusion crusted !!
7. NWA 3163 Lunar 1.004g slice
8. Ibitira 5.4g part slice with black glossy fusion crust
9. Sah 99555 augunite 3.45g crusted end cut
10. NWA 2855 160g new CR complete ,oriented, and crusted !!
11 Sah 00020 11Kg Oriented , flow lines , large hole and black crust !!
12 NWA2853 Howardite 860g complete specimen Beautiful !
13 NWA2845 Mesosiderite 1050 main mass Beautiful Large olive seen
    through the crust .
14 NWA2945 Mesosiderite 760g complete mass museum quality !!
15 NWA2965 EL6/7 10Kg lots for $3000 or 1Kg lots for $400 /Kg
16 I have a 1.5kg Gao oriented Black crusted with a black interior
     I have not cut into it yet but it looks Very Special !!
These are just some of my fine specimens I am offering forsake .
Life has not be kind and I must sell some of my meteorites again .
Please take a look at my website I will entertain any Reasonable offers
Please contact me off the list I still have Comcast and do not receive the list direct !!
Best Regards Ken Regelman
Astronomical Research Network
http://www.meteorites4sale.net/