[meteorite-list] New Meteorite cold finds for January and March 2007

From: Moni Waiblinger <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:25:05 -0700

Impressive Sonny!!!!

and hi list-members,

this sure changes my mind, maybe I have to get a metal detector after all.
Nice finds!
14 inches below!
I believe you when you say you can't wait to see what the classification of
the one is that is magnetic slightly more on one side than the other.
Maybe part of the core?
I am guessing, still so new at this and I know sometimes I write things off
the wall.

Happy hunting,
Moni