[meteorite-list] Meteorite Magazine/ New California Meteorites for sale

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 18:00:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
If you subscribe to Meteorite Magazine you already
know that current issue contains a story about some
nice finds my son and I made in California.

http://www.mr-meteorite.com/californiafindspart1.htm

The meteorites we found are currently undergoing
classification(it could take 6-12 months for
classification)and I'll post the results right here as
soon as I have them. I'm sure it is an ordinary
chondrite but that's all I know right now.

Several list members have asked if I'll be selling any
of the over 400 fragments that we picked up.
Truthfully, most of the fragments, and all of the
small individuals are already gone.

Out of the nearly 8 kilos found I have only 2 kilos
left to sell or trade. If you collect California
meteorites or would like to have a meteorite in your
collection with an insitu picture here's your chance.

Each meteorite I have listed will come with an 8x10
insitu picture. Click here for pictures and prices.
http://www.mr-meteorite.com/californiafinds4sale.htm

I will consider trade but not for the ones I've listed
here. My son Ruben Jr. needs to raise money for a new
metal Detector.

If you'd like to make a trade then I'll have to take
some pictures and email you off list. Remember all I
have left for trades are small 5-80 gram fragments.

Thanks,

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
http://www.mr-meteorite.com