[meteorite-list] Saint Patrick's Day Bonanza ! SALE

From: MexicoDoug <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 18:54:16 -0600

Dear Listees,

http://www.diogenite.com/t1.htm
GREEN STAR METEORITES (a.k.a., Verda Stelo Meteoritoj)

This is the BIGGER IS BETTER festive occasion. And yes, mine is bigger!
The Luck of the Irish! True achondrite green Mg-Fe colored Orthopyroxene
space crystals, some with nice cleavage.

INTRODUCING...drum roll please ... (may I try one, can you tell I'm new at
this?) kindly see what's on the website and have fun, I'm inviting you see
diogenites that make my dreams, and which I am now convinced do not grow on
trees :-) OK, I'll calm down and man the shop.

It is with great pleasure that I kneel before you, for the first time ever,
to offer some premium meteorites to the list. You will see there is pot of
green at the end of this rainbow! Green for you (so you don't get a pinch),
and green for me, to get out of a pinch. I'll probably have a follow-up
offering with different specimens, as I expect to consolidate this over the
next week.

Sorry I have not built a serious web site in many years for this sort of
thing, so if it doesn't display properly on some browsers, please forgive me
and if you could let me know privately that would be exceedingly
appreciated.

Best Health and May the mischievous Leprechaun come your way... (and the
trolls stay under the bridge)
Diogenite Doug
http://www.diogenite.com (see sale link above, it is not accessible from the
main page)

P.S. just email me about any details if you are interested in acquiring a
specimen. The site will be significantly updated with all kinds of relevant
info; I am having fun building it, though I'd rather be out dining with the
diogenites, so I hope you enjoy them with me.