[meteorite-list] Armando's yearly anti-dealer/collector rant.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:26:57 -0700 (PDT)

I am of no interest to you, yet your only
contributions to this forum are to harrass me? You did
not answer my questions, since you say that I m driven
by profit and greed, then, did you, or did you not
donate your Ourique specimen to a collection or
university? I thought not..................
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.........
I do not insult everyone, you do, by calling the
people on this list thieves and crimianals.
Take a look in the mirror Armando. Did you ever answer
Martin, are not basically everyone on this planet
working to earn money? so I should hunt meteorites,
and give them away, not make a profit? Are you ready
to fund my trips around the world? I need at least
$100,000 per year in travel expenses. I must sell
meteorites to pay those expenses. Can you tell me
another way Armando? My hand is out to you, put the
money in it and I won't need to sell another
meteorite. I thought not as well............
Did I email you, post something on the list about you,
in any way interact with you before you wrote
insulting emails to me two weeks ago? NO! I responded
to a man who threatened anyone on this list with
bodily harm if they came to "his" crater in Peru.
Now do us all a favor, fade away for another year or
so, then we will start this whole conversation again.
Michael Farmer.

=== message truncated ===