[meteorite-list] Armando's yearly anti-dealer/collector rant.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:12:40 -0700 (PDT)

Park Forests without pemit? Please elaborate Matteo.
This is the USA, Park Forest belongs to the landowners
where it fell. I bought many pieces from the owners,
no permit is needed in the United States. Perhaps if
you ever left Italy, you would know that. No permist
is needed to remove meteorites from Morocco, again,
this dead horse has been beaten more than enough.
Kendrapara, didnt I see you selling the same
meteorite? Where is your permit?
Matteo, I did not bring you into this discussion. I
was harrassed by Armando while I was out of the
country, with no access to email.
People in this country call people like you Matteo,
Matteo. There were even T-shirts made about you and
sold/given away in Tucson. That was for a reason
Matteo, perhaps you should take the hint.
Michael Farmer

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites

=== message truncated ===