[meteorite-list] New Paper in Chicxulube - K-TBoundaryControversy Published

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:11:52 +0000

I have access to many of these academic databases because for the next 9
months I am still in grad school. E-mail me your paper needs and I will see
if I can get them through my library account. P.S. I just looked and I can
get into ScienceDirect, including the full text of the Chicxulub paper.

Tracy Latimer