[meteorite-list] Recent E-mails

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 22:02:57 -0400

Mark,

You will find this list to be many of the following;

Informative
Knowledgable
Generous

But you will also find it to be;

Fractious
Backbiting
Competitive
Ugly at times

I for one apologize to you for the latter negatives and hope you can ignore them
and focus on the former positives. There ARE moments of sanity here and they at
least balance the crazy stuff evenly.

The metorite world is nothing if not 'colorful'. lol

Gary
http://www.meteorite-dealers.com