[meteorite-list] about tkw's

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 17:52:36 +0100

Hi Matteo,

For your compilation, I have an end section of Alfianello weighing 19.23 g
(25% crusted), got from Martin Altmann in Ensisheim 2005, along with 2 old
labels, to my utmost satisfaction (danke Martin!).

If anybody else is making some compilation (J?rn Koblitz will be very
happy!), I am ready to share my data.

Well, this could be an idea...
How about that every listee is starting some specific compilation ?
At least we would share interesting, exciting and pleasent feelings on
meteorites, our main reason to belong to the list....

Zelimir

A 16:40 06/03/2007 +0100, M come Meteorite Meteorites a ?crit :
>The same case in the work I am under build on italian
>meteorite, of the Alfianello, on 228 kg. tkw, only at
>70 kg. its know. For not speack of Vago...
>
>Matteo

Prof. Zelimir Gabelica
Universit? de Haute Alsace
ENSCMu, Lab. GSEC,