[meteorite-list] Walter Zeitschel

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 17:25:07 +0100

Folks, another Walter (...namely our very own Walter Zeitschel, aged 76 now, a man of impressive stature and authority, considered by most of us fellow countrymen to be the "frontierman" of modern private meteorite collecting in Germany, who once upon a time owned one of the biggest private meteorite collections in the world) is in hospital, and as many of you did so excellently for Walter Branch and Iris Lang, please have him included in your thoughts and wish him all best and good recovery. Thanks a bunch from me - one of Walter?s early customers of the late Sixties.

"Durchhalten, Walter, durchhalten"!

Alex
Berlin/Germany