[meteorite-list] Not Proud of Tom

From: Moni Waiblinger <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 23:07:52 -0800

Good Evening All,

I totally agree with Anne abd Dean!
I was kidding when I said I enjoyed it in my reply post from Michael.
But then I did get a reply from proud Tom to my personal email account! ;-)
Let him rest or not use people as targets.
I totally agree that when one 'googles' any info about a meteorite person's
name, it looks bad when it comes up as a person of "bad" character.

With best regards,
Moni

PS. I was also mentioned in one of the episodes and thought it to be funny,
but never less some did offend others and that is what should be
considered.