[meteorite-list] 3-4-07 Update and Thanks!

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 18:30:30 -0500

Good Evening Everyone!

It has been a wonderful weekend! Walter was moved from ICU to Medical
Surgical Intermediate Care this week and yesterday he was moved to the 5th
floor of the hospital (this is the surgery recovery floor). He had his
trach removed today and he stood for a few seconds with two people
supporting him three times today. He has a long recuperation time ahead and
we are looking at two more surgeries down the road, but he seems to have
made a huge turn for the better.

We also want to thank all of you for the wonderful gift and support you have
given us. Maria, I did not get it until today. Walter's business
associates had forgotten to bring his mail to me until today. We appreciate
this so much. I know that there is no way to repay such generosity so when
we are all on our feet again we will pass it on to others.

Please keep us in your prayers and I thank God for each of you.
Sincerely,
Sabrina Branch