[meteorite-list] TLE 2007

From: Jose Campos <josecamposcomet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 22:48:01 -0000

Hello Thomas,
Thanks for sharing the very nice pictures. Here in Cac?m, some 19 kms NW of
Lisbon, we had a nice view of the eclipse, although there were some thin,
high cirrus passing by, now and then. Local TV stations also showed this
eclipse.
I recall seeing one eclipse from northern Natal, Zululand, South Africa,
that was so dark that the Moon almost became invisible - the view was
affected by Mount Pinatubo's ash particles into our atmosphere - also,
there were local "veld" fires. I think it was December 1992.

Jos? Campos