[meteorite-list] Greensburg meteorite raffle in the news

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:07:19 -0500

Re: http://www.kansascity.com/105/story/158869.html

Thanks for the post Darren. I see a few other newspapers and online
journals are now picking up the story.

The article did leave out a few people (myself included) but I would also
like to thank Maria Haas, Anne Black, Sonny Clary and Phil Manni, as well as
the many list members that have purchased tickets, donated items or the
like. This really is more of a team effort then the article may lead on to
believe, but Lisa (the writer) did a great job overall and the added
exposure can only be good.

There is still plenty of time to buy raffle tickets and there are a lot of
great prizes for those tickets.

http://www.aerolite.org/meteorite-raffle.htm

I have not had that much communicate with Haviland this year so at this time
I am unsure what (if anything) my role in the 2007 Meteorite Festival will
be, but I hope to see a few list members there. I know Anne is going to
make her way over after Ensh.

Anyway, I hope to see a few more list members then last year and feel free
to drop me an e-mail if you wish to meet up.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com
www.imca.cc