[meteorite-list] $1,000,000 buy-it-now Martian meteorites!

From: Bruce Yankewitz <yankb04_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 20:03:50 -0500

Seller has seen the light and canceled this auction (he initially dropped
the buy-it-now from $1 mil to $75K, then thought better of the whole thing
and got out). From my correspondence with him I know there were lots of
other listees who gently (or otherwise) did some back-and-forth with him -
congrats on the desired result.