[meteorite-list] an unclassified meteorite.

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:18:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi list and listoids.What is a unclassified
meteorite?A meteorite that never gets classified.You
have thousands of them out there.People collect them
for scientific reasons,some people collect them
because they are cheaper than most meteorites,etc.But
then with some of these meteorites you will run into
every once is a while that pristine,picture perfect
stone that is just to die for.There have been alot of
beautiful unclassified meteorites to hit space rocks
of the day.And until earlier this week,I had
never,ever heard anyone say anything bad about
them.Well the one tomorrow on space rocks will be a
drooler.It is one of the best I have ever seen or will
have the pleasure to own.And I know that someone will
say something bad about it because it is
unclassified.It is not everyday you can have a
completely crusted stoney with some nice
thumbprinting.These little and big unclassed pieces
can be a real reward to some people,and to other why
bother.I saw what I saw and I bought it.Ok it is UN
GAO,big deal.I still like all meteorites,but gao is my
passion.But if you see a beauty like this,you have to
snarf it up.Let me know what you think when it comes
out tomorrow.

steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites