[meteorite-list] arrowhead found in box of Moroccan meteorite fragments

From: jeff hodges <hodgjt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 15:31:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tom,

  Very cool. Do you have a photo?

  I have seen two arrowheads made out of Gibeons, found in the strewn field area by metal detectors. One was supercool as it hit something hard and the tip got bent into an inward spiral. I tried very hard to get my hands on one, but there were only two and one was spoken for. John S a mineral and meteorite dealer who lives in NC found them in a box of small Gibeons he purchased back around 1998.

  Jeff Hodges