[meteorite-list] Welcome to Ensisheim and Ste Marie.

From: meteor a <comet1995-2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 11:55:28 -0600

Hi All!
I just want all you to know that French shows are approaching. And my friends Dima, Sasha and Sergey will be glad to see everybody there. They'll have a lot of interesting things that are so magnetic for a lot of people that are interested in something bit more different from their regular job.

I'm still at home... But soon the time will come and I'll be able to see you all somewhere.
All the best, Serge
Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club.?
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink