[meteorite-list] Rocks From Space Picture of the Day - June 11, 2007

From: SPACEROCKSINC at aol.com <SPACEROCKSINC_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:50:03 EDT

In a message dated 6/11/2007 8:41:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
psc2410xi at yahoo.com writes:
Good Lord...... another unclassifed meteorite as Picture of the day?
Yawn.

There should be a rule. No unclassifieds as Picture of the day.

Don

Sorry you're disappointed Don but you know you don't have to view them if
you choose not to!

I post what collectors send me and if they want to share with others rather
classified or not I see nothing wrong with it.

Sincerely,
Michael Johnson