[meteorite-list] MORE FREEBIES

From: Bill <glixard_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 20:23:17 -0800

[meteorite-list] to the list,an apology
2005/07/17 Hello list I will be short.I want to apoligize to all the good people on this list for my brash email I sent this morning.There was no harm intended.It was plain stupid.I should have just kept it private.From now on,no more sales,no more trades,no more givaways,no more jokes,just METEORITES.I -- Steve Arnold, Chicago!!!