[meteorite-list] FW: Super Auctions Ending Soon and 35% off Store Items for next several days...

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 22:21:49 -0600

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren at gilanet.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:20 PM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: AD: Super Auctions Ending Soon and 35% off Store Items for next
several days...

Hello Everyone,

Quick note and a few auction links below. Auctions are ending in less than
48 hours and I have a ebay store sale with over 800 items listed, and most
are marked down 35% . This is my last store sale for a while
 so get them
while the getting is good.

This link leads to all:

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

Just A few of the many great auctions
with larger than normal specimens!

A Beautiful Large Slice (140 grams) of The NWA 2965, an EL3 !
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200129484946

Nice 47.88 gram slice of Northbranch, Kansas
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200129481609

A rare Howardite called CHAVES! ?A Super Rare Micro!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200129485704

Large piece of a Beautiful CV3, 10.94 gram slice.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200129499984

A rare sub-type, CO3.6 carbonaceous chondrite, a beautiful 9.81 gram slice
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200129488341

Superb veining in this 16.8 gram slice of? Tenham, Australia.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200129503272

A Plutonic Eucrite, NWA 3159, 5.76 gram slice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200129499501

A now accepted classic! ?A 39.8 gram slice of Lahoma, Oklahoma
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200129482540

Also, Over 800 items in my ebay store with 35% off of everything.? Check out
this link to see All

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

Good Luck if your bidding, and Thanks & Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham