[meteorite-list] new meteorite please

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 00:12:48 -0700

Hi Mike,
        I am VERY interested in a new hammer - but I inferred
>From what you wrote that you and Bob had brought home one
Piece each for your personal collections. If I am wrong, please
Contact me off list and let me know how much I can get and
At how much per gram.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
"Those who would give up essential freedoms for security,
deserve neither freedom nor security."