[meteorite-list] new meteorite please

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 19:36:14 -0700 (PDT)

Steve, I agree, but you did bring this down on
yourself. Read your own posts, you keep doing the same
thing over and over, then apologizing for it. I simply
ignore it but others dont.
What pisses me off is that it seems that a new
METEORITE FALL on a METEORITE LIST does not seem to
interest many people. I think I am on the wrong list
or something. If I had posted about a meteorwrong on
ebay, I would have come back to endless emails about
the outrage and that people should take action. A new
fall seems to bore most people on here.
Michael Farmer