[meteorite-list] ebay auctions and small gao (AD)

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 04:52:17 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning list.It sure has been quiet.I have 6 ebay
auctions on going.3 small gao lots,32 grams,42 grams
and 44 grams all with buy it nows.I also have a nice
136 gram sikote-alin,also a small meteorite collection
(15)different meteorites,and finally a 512 gramwhole
gao stone.All with buy it nows.Also I still have a
bunch of small gao's still at .70 cents per
gram.Thanks for looking.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites