[meteorite-list] lying thiefs

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:20:51 -0400

there should be an abstract on meteorites and sociopaths....volumes I
& II

there are unreliable, bad human beings in our constellation, for
sure. the worst (and the most disheartening) are the folks who
masquerade as good guys who we want to believe-in and who repeatedly
lie and disappoint and who thumb their noses at significant debts---
and who think nothing of repeatedly doing so.

yes, i can beat the description of the details below in a pending
matter, but i still hope to effect a private resolution. while i
previously questioned the wisdom of going public, i understand why
mike did so---if only out of sheer exasperation.

  still, thanks mike, your email was in some way cathartic.

good luck and all best / darryl