[meteorite-list] Ebay Buyer Bewares

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 20:22:33 -0800

Hello Again All,
Just a follow up regarding Bouse - a few comparison pictures for you.

<http://www.strufe.net/Homepage-Verkaufsbilder/NWA869-22,594gr-VS.jpg>

<http://www.alaska.net/~meteor/NWA869.htm>

The lighting's a tad bright in the first image and the slices done up by
Eric Twelker have been cleaned, I know, but have a good look at the nice
dark grey matrix with lighter clasts...very NWA 869esque if you've seen any
amount of the material.
Then have a look at 'Bouse.'

<
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-BOUSE-Meteorite-SLICE-L4-6-chondrite-very-limited_W0QQitemZ230080307115QQihZ013QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Identical? Well, yes.
Anyone else have some input - or better pictures?
Regards,
Jason