[meteorite-list] Fukang Sale (No Tucson?..No Problem!)

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 02:12:56 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

For those of you with the Tucson Show blues.. I may have something to cheer you up!

I have three of the most beautiful Fukang (PAL) slices you have ever seen .. all three are 30g and under, and paper thin ( ..they look like minature stained-glass windows.) Just as good, if not better than Esquel.. in my opinion.

With that said, most U.S. dealers are asking around $30/g for similar slices. I'll go $25/g on these.. email for details.

Paypal accepted... yellowengine at earthlink.net

Thanks everyone! ..and for those of you in Tucson, enjoy the show!

Cheers,

Ryan